5 inches long and .4 inches wide entering anal area PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Hi. The other day, about a week ago, I put some object that was 5 inches long and .4 inches wide into the anal area. Now, I am freaking out about HIV. It is literally killing me on the inside determining if I have it or not. I think I don't, but I am just so scared about it. Please help. By putting this thing in my anus, will I have HIV. It was 5 inches long and .4 inches wide so could it? Please answer my question... I'm just so scared. Thanks!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk for HIV from putting "an object" in your butt. Objects do not pose a risk. It doesn't matter what its size was.

Hope this helps!

Erik

P.S. You can only get HIV when body fluid carrying HIV (e.g. blood, semen, breast milk, vaginal fluids) leaves a person's body and goes immediately/directly inside someone else's body. All of that must happen. In your case none of that did.

HIV symptoms
My transmission kisk