HIV symptoms

Hi, I'm 27 years old. I had an exposure risk 6.5 weeks ago from oral sex from a sex-worker. I was drunk, but I remember that a condom was used, although maybe not properly. Around a week after exposure i noticed pain in my groin which steadily grew worse. A skin leision also appeared in my groin. The pain in my groin got worse so i went to a doctor who diagnosed prostatitis. I thought before I mey have had this due to frequent toliet trips - however, it had never caused me problems before. The pain in my groin went after around 5 weeks, but then came a burnign chest and swollen neck glands, and some night sweats. That lasted for arund a week, and now I have a pain and smalll rash in my lower leg. I am undrgoing treatement for prostatitis, but this doesn't seem to be connetced at all to my symptoms and I'm sure it's hiv. I had an abbott architect anti-body and anti-gen test come back negative at 6 weeks, but I still have the skin liesion in my groin, burning legs and swollen glands. I'm very woried it's HIV - could all these symptoms be the result of anything else?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your incident of receptive oral sex was low-risk. The likelihood of HIV transmission was quite low. I am not sure what is causing your other symptoms. I would suggest working with your doctor to determine what it could be. I am confident it is not HIV. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

Risk
5 inches long and .4 inches wide entering anal area PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!