Jan 12, 2013
Hello, can i get HIV from performing oral sex on my HIV positive partners ass? Thank you for ur response
Response from Mr. Cordova
Analingus or rimming is a safer-sex activity. The risk of HIV transmission is low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Effects Of Smoking Addiction On Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hydrogen Peroxide Gargle For Thrush
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
- Who Are The Carriers Of Hpv?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.