Jan 12, 2013
Hello, can i get HIV from performing oral sex on my HIV positive partners ass? Thank you for ur response
Response from Mr. Cordova
Analingus or rimming is a safer-sex activity. The risk of HIV transmission is low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.