Fresh cut and no gloves

Hello Doctor,

Please help me.

I have written to you in the past and I am so thankful for your help. If you could please help me once again.

I was getting my lazer treatment (hair removal) done again. Before lazer treatment is done one has to shave. So I shaved in the morning before my appointment. I had cut myself with the razor and the cut was bleeding and stinging a bit.

While I was getting the lazer hair removal done. The lady working on the area of my skin, used her hands to make sure the lazer works the correct part of the skin. She was not wearing gloves and her hands touched my cut!!

Do I need to worry about HIV risk? I am worried she might have had a cut on her finger and then the blood from her finger entered my cut. I did see that there was a plaster in the dustbin.

Doctor, please help me. My heart is racing so fast and I feel sick with worry. I feel like my world is falling apart. I am so angry with myself for putting myself in this situation. I should have known better.

Thank you,

God Bless The South African

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

But your curiosity is based purely on imagined risk! What did you see that would make you think she was bleeding from her fingers? Did you see any blood? It doesn't sound like you did.

If she would've been bleeding from her fingers 1) she probably wouldn't be working on you and 2) you probably would've seen blood while she was working on you.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Mean ex
anal/oral