|Is 12 weeks conclusive
Jan 12, 2013
In October last year I had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex (both cunnilingus and fellatio) with a woman of unknown HIV status. I tested 12 weeks after this and the result was negative. Do I need further testing ? Is 12 weeks Conclusive? Please reply
| Response from Mr. Cordova
90 days is considered conclusive. 12 weeks is 84 days, which is just shy of that. It would be highly unlikely for your test result to change between 84 and 90 days. Also, your risk level for this situation was low. Transmission was unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.