|Is 12 weeks conclusive
Jan 12, 2013
In October last year I had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex (both cunnilingus and fellatio) with a woman of unknown HIV status. I tested 12 weeks after this and the result was negative. Do I need further testing ? Is 12 weeks Conclusive? Please reply
| Response from Mr. Cordova
90 days is considered conclusive. 12 weeks is 84 days, which is just shy of that. It would be highly unlikely for your test result to change between 84 and 90 days. Also, your risk level for this situation was low. Transmission was unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose During Seroconversion
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.