Is 12 weeks conclusive

In October last year I had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex (both cunnilingus and fellatio) with a woman of unknown HIV status. I tested 12 weeks after this and the result was negative. Do I need further testing ? Is 12 weeks Conclusive? Please reply

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

90 days is considered conclusive. 12 weeks is 84 days, which is just shy of that. It would be highly unlikely for your test result to change between 84 and 90 days. Also, your risk level for this situation was low. Transmission was unlikely.

In health,

Richard

HIV testing after condom breaking
Shopping Bag