HIV testing after condom breaking
Jan 12, 2013
i did an hiv antibody blood test at 3 and 4.5 months both are negative my exposure was i used condom but it was torn at cumm time after finished sex i was seen that condom was broken after that. i completely in anxiety for 3 months now. my problem is my kneel joints paining and heaache this symptoms due to hiv? this is my 6th month, pls help me . thank you
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Your tests confirm that you are negative for HIV from the condom breaking.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Insertive Anal Sex Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.