Assess my risk

5 months ago: - lapdance at stripclub from friendly stripper (her HIV status is unknown) - during lapdance: light kissing, brief direct genital rubbing, no penetration but the very tip of my penis rubbed between her vaginal lips, twice she put my penis in her mouth for a second each time (no head movement, just parked in her mouth), she sucked on a finger of mine that may have had a small cut a day prior

Other info: - took oraquick fda approved oral fluid swab test at home past weekend (clearly outside the 3 month period) and results were negative

My questions: 1. at what risk level would assess my event? 2. is my negative oraquick result conclusive even if the control line was fainter than the control line pictured in the manual? 3. Does the intensity of the control line on an oraquick oral fluid at home hiv test not matter?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Below are my answers to your questions....

1. At what risk level would assess my event? Fairly low. Oral sex is a low-risk activity, and since there was no actual penetration transmission was unlikely.

2. Is my negative oraquick result conclusive even if the control line was fainter than the control line pictured in the manual? Yes. When reading that test it does not matter how faint the control line appears, it only matters that it appears. The same for the result area. I'm confident the inserts that come with the test clearly explain that.

3. Does the intensity of the control line on an oraquick oral fluid at home hiv test not matter? See #2

In health,

Richard

HIV transmission concerns from sharing crack pipe after dental surgery
Squeezed pimples then bleeding with dirty hands