HIV transmission concerns from sharing crack pipe after dental surgery

I shared a crack pipe with three other people I had a cut on my lips and had a tooth pulled the day before which was still bleeding. Is there a chance that I could have contracted HIV ?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks of your question,

Remember: HIV can only be transmitted under the right conditions.

You can only get HIV when body fluid carrying HIV (e.g. blood, semen, breast milk, vaginal fluids) leaves a person's body and goes immediately/directly inside someone else's body. All of that must happen. The only thing you have from that formula is a way to get in your body (the place where your tooth was pulled). But you're missing everything else!

There's infectious fluid being transferred and it most certainly wouldn't be direct if it was from mouth to pipe to mouth.

Hope that helps!

Same old question about fingering and oral but more specific
Assess my risk