|grandson bites someone worried
Jan 12, 2013
hi my grandson bit someone that i am unsure of it bleed but dont think the blood started till after the bit. what his risk
| Response from Mr. Cordova
It would be unlikely for HIV transmission to occur in a situation like this. The risk was low. I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.