Jan 12, 2013
This a bit of a tricky question Dr, I had protected sex with a hooker but whilst I was ejaculating the condom broke in her; I stayed about 4-5 seconds in her whinning my waist and withdrew my penis. I'm just wondering my risk level? Thank you
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Anytime the condom breaks during vaginal or anal sex, there is a risk. Given the brief amount of time that you were inside of your partner unprotected it is unlikely that transmission of HIV occurred. If you like, you can get an accurate HIV test result 90 days from the incident.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.