broke condom

This a bit of a tricky question Dr, I had protected sex with a hooker but whilst I was ejaculating the condom broke in her; I stayed about 4-5 seconds in her whinning my waist and withdrew my penis. I'm just wondering my risk level? Thank you

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Anytime the condom breaks during vaginal or anal sex, there is a risk. Given the brief amount of time that you were inside of your partner unprotected it is unlikely that transmission of HIV occurred. If you like, you can get an accurate HIV test result 90 days from the incident.

In health,

Richard

Just found out I have HIV
Sex with an escort not sure if it touched when it was removed