Just found out I have HIV

I dont know how long ive had it or how long its been. been seeing a doctor im scared about what medication i should be on

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It's very important, after getting diagnosed with HIV, to follow up about how to stay as healthy as you can be. Seems like you're already in the process of doing this, which is great!

What you're feeling is totally normal. There's something different going on with your body and you're in the process of learning what that means for you. But be careful not to get ahead of the process. Your doctor will be there with you as you both decide which medication, diet, treatment, and fitness lifestyles make sense for you.

As you move forward, I'd want you to be keep in mind the wealth of resources that are out there for you! This is dependent of where you live, but sometimes you can find alternatives online.

Our website has a great Just Diagnosed Center you should check out. Particularly, the Basics article !

Hope this helps!

Erik

sleepless nights, help please.
broke condom