Ejaculation on the opening of my anus

I have tested negative with an oraquick oral swab at 95 days. My exposure was frottage with an unknown man who ejaculated on the opening of my anus. Is this enough to be considered conclusive. Please answer please. Do I need to take a blood test. Is the oral swab have the same reliability as others? THANK YOU!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

The situation you're describing isn't risky for HIV. His semen would've needed to have gotten inside of you. Sure, we could imagine some "exceptions" because it's an opening.. but that would only make sense if (and i hope you'll excuse the vulgarity) your butthole was gaping open. In any event, that isn't really going to be a risky situation.

Therefore, it's not a surprise that your test came back negative (no risk = negative test result). The oral swab is VERY reliable.

Hope this helps!

Erik

anal
sleepless nights, help please.