Oral sex with HIV partner

Hello, My partner is male and has HIV and i am female, I know there are some questions on deep kissing as to passing the virus but what about oral ? Could there be questions as to if he can pass the virus from preforming oral on me ?

Thanks, Rhonda.

Hi Rhonda Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. My husband and I are in the opposite situation, I'm positive and he's negative. We both perform oral sex on one another with no protection. I have an undetectable viral load, which we know decreases the risk of transmission by up to 96%. HIV is not present in saliva, in order for HIV to transmit through oral sex is for there to be open wounds on both of you. My husband and I have "rules" in place for our sexual life. When it is oral we make sure that we haven't just brushed our teeth, neither of us saw the dentist that day, we don't have open sores or cuts in our mouth. Your partner can perform oral on you!

please help- scared of possible exposure
doubt with test