please help- scared of possible exposure

I took my son for a hair cut today. The hair dresser had nicked her finger with the scissors apparently prior to my son's hair cut. She and I noticed a drop of blood that was on her finger at the same time. She wiped it off and then sprayed her finger with what appeared to be water and wiped it again on the rag. I asked her to please put a band aide on at this time, which she did. Why , I didnt just grab my son a leave then? I don't know. But, she returned and finished his hair cut. After it was all done I noticed a small open scratch on the back of my son's neck Either from the clippers or possible her scissors.. She had used a towel to dust off his neck after she was done. Not sure if she used the towel she wiped her blood off on or not as there were two on the counter. I am freaking out. If she had Hiv or hep C could he get it?

Hi You son is fine! HIV transmission can't occur this way. If she has HIV once she cut herself and her cleaning the wound and putting a bandage on it took away any chance of transmission occurring. Also there would have to be a significant amount of blood present in order for transmission to occur. HIV also begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect.

Rest assured that your son is fine, Be well , Shannon

Help me hiv test(antibody+dna)
Oral sex with HIV partner