Help me hiv test(antibody+dna)

After having unprotected sex with sex worker i had tested for hiv with 2 antibody test at 33day in different lab NON REACTIVE, HIV-1 DNA PCR qualitative NOT DETECTED.

What is the accuracy Of my test........?

i am having certian symptoms like mild joint and muscle pain,pain in throat for 2 days after test,Pimple like red skin rashes on stomac and shoulders,stomac upset,sweats on hand anf feet in night as well as in day.

Are these symptoms due to hiv........? Can dna test show false negative at 33 day.....? Really scared

HI You had unprotected sex and are on the right course for testing. The testing guidelines are to be initially tested at 3 weeks and then again at 90 days if this test is negative than so are you. Having a DNA test is a good course of action as well and they are accurate as well and a 33 days showing negative is a good sign. I would suggest that you have the test run again at the 90 day mark to be sure of your status. I would also remind you that HIV is not your only concern with having sex there are many other sexually transmitted infections that might be present. I would recommend follow up with your health care provider for these as well.

Worried about HIV exposure, symptoms
please help- scared of possible exposure