Concerned about a kiss from a person with herpes
Jan 11, 2013
How would a person know if they got herpes from kissing someone? Is there a test or just physical symptoms to look out for?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There is a blood test you can take for herpes and yes you might also get a sore on your mouth.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Aids Without Hiv?
- Ocd Fear Of Having Hiv
- Red Burning Tingling Bottom Feet Neuropathy
- Why Does Having Chlamydia Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Does Insurance Cover Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.