Concerned about a kiss from a person with herpes
Jan 11, 2013
How would a person know if they got herpes from kissing someone? Is there a test or just physical symptoms to look out for?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There is a blood test you can take for herpes and yes you might also get a sore on your mouth.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Stress Cause A Abnormal Pap Smear
- Can You Get Hiv If Consumed Contaminated Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.