need help,afraid

Hi,shannon.i have a friend,but he is not educated about hiv.he wanted me to ask a question for him.he having a problem about his recent experience.he were mastrubating himself ,while he was doing that he wrapped on hi penis with a lining fabric (known as t-shirt fabric) but the fabric had a dry stain,maybe somebody wiped their noses with that or maybe there was a semen or something else he could not remember.but the piece of fabric was completely dry and hard cause of the early used(somebody had may b body fluid ) .than he mastrubated and wiped his penis n while he was doing it the fabric was there with his penis.do u think there is any chance of getting hiv that way?n the fabric was in the room since morning.help me to find out my friend is safe or not. Thank you.

HI Your friend is fine! HIV begins to dies once it is outside of the body. With the material being dry if there were HIV on it, it was dead and unable to infect.

Sperm contact with glans/foreskin
how long.