Sperm contact with glans/foreskin

Dear Shannon, Thank you so much for answering my previous question: http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Testing/Q227095.html

However, my concern was not oral sex.

I am worried about the fact that my sexual partner ejaculated right on the tip of my penis. Furthermore, with my glans covered in his sperm, I myself masturbated for a minute or two until I came. I then immediately went and washed myself with cold water and hand soap.

Given the nature of my exposure and the fact that I am not circumcised, how high are my risk levels?

My sexual partner tested negative 1.5 months ago and had other encounters in the meantime, but he might be in the midst of seroconverting which would make him super infective.

Thank You for your time and help, I will definitely donate once I get paid! :)

Rensk

Hi Sorry I misunderstood your question.

Yes if he recently was infected he would be super infectious. But again from the exposure you have described the risk of HIV transmission is very small. There is only way for HIV to enter your body, through the opening on your penis as long as there are no cuts or sores on your glands this is the only risk and again it is a very small risk of transmission happening this way.

Hope this gives yo the clarity you are seeking.

Do I need to start Pep?
need help,afraid