hi dr shannon i have an question for you

hi dr always you are saying yes from your 3 month test you are hiv free from your exposure for all questions but you never saying hi yes you cannot become hiv positive after your 3 or 4 or 5 month hiv negative test why i am asking you know some persons asking hi dr i done test at 4th month that was negative is this enough ?hereafter can i be hiv positive? but your answer is 90 days test is conclusive but why you not saying yes you will not become hiv positive hereafter dont worry be safe? dont ignore this question pls understand and answer openly .lot of peoples are beleiving your answer and trust you including me thank you vary much

HI The testing guidelines change as the sensitivity of testing gets more sophisticated. The guidelines currently are if you test 90 days post exposure with no exposures happening during that 90 day time frame you test is conclusive.

I hope this clarifies the information for you.

Crazy question
Do I need to start Pep?