For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Flu and stomach upset

I had oral sex with a shemale i kissed him on the neck and he sucked me penis til i ejaculated.The very next day I got sore throat,fever,headache and pain in my body.I also got itching around my anus area and felt pain in sitting.I am also having pain in my neck,armpit and groin area.After a week from the incidence my stomach is severely upset.Please tell what to do.Am I infected from HIV ???

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- We have an entire chapter devoted to oral sex in the archives. I suggest you check it out! Oral sex carries only a low risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. There are factors, such as concurrent infections, local trauma, presence of menstrual blood, etc., that can increase the risk. These and related subjects are discussed in detail in the archives. As a side note, the use of the term "shemale" could be considered offensive to some and you may consider a different description in the future since I'm sure you did not mean to offend.

Take care, LHW

licked pussy I got fever, running nose , breathing trouble
Crazy question