|i need safe hand job advice
Jan 10, 2013
can i use nurse latex glove to give my hand job?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there Hand jobs are not considered to be a risk for HIV. There is no exchange of body fluid with anyone. This is the only way for HIV transmission to occur. If you like wearing gloves however, feel free.
Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Seroconversion
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.