i need safe hand job advice
Jan 10, 2013
can i use nurse latex glove to give my hand job?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there Hand jobs are not considered to be a risk for HIV. There is no exchange of body fluid with anyone. This is the only way for HIV transmission to occur. If you like wearing gloves however, feel free.
Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B And C Survive In Water?
- Can Lymph Nodes Be The Only Symptoms After 8 Weeks?
- Can Swollen Lymphnodes Cause Tight Feeling?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.