|i need safe hand job advice
Jan 10, 2013
can i use nurse latex glove to give my hand job?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there Hand jobs are not considered to be a risk for HIV. There is no exchange of body fluid with anyone. This is the only way for HIV transmission to occur. If you like wearing gloves however, feel free.
Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cytomegalovirus Recurrence
- What Are The Chances Of Catching Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Statistics Of Hiv Among Gays Compared To Heterosexuals
- Can You Get Hiv If He Withdraws During Sex?
- Cd4 Count If No Detectable Antibodies
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.