symptoms Dr LISA pls help!!
Jan 10, 2013
hi dr i did hiv antibody test at after 4.5 months of my 1 time exposure result negative but now i hava my body all joints are paining and my updomen are slightly paining im worried im in anxitey is this symptoms are hiv ? pls tell me thank you
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there A test at 4 and a half months post-exposure would be considered conclusive so your symptoms are not related to HIV. I would suggest seeing a medical provider to get the appropriate tests to figure out why you are having the symptoms you describe. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Neuropathy An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Stds And Stomach Problems
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.