|Apologies asking again. Ass fingering with blood, Kindly help
Jan 10, 2013
Firstly I would like to thank you for providing such help to people who are so very stressed out Also Iam extreamly sorry to ask this question one more time as I feel I again missed a important point that can determine my exact risk.
Coming to the situation
Im repeating my questions(sorry for that) requesting to please kindly avoid earlier questions.
1. Lady during a massage gave me a handjob while doing that she fingered my asshole for some seconds (approx 20-30 secs) I have no cuts etc on my asshole(anus). She touched her paining toe hangnail/broken nail and with same hands massaged my legs a little for 2-5 seconds then proceeded to touch my asshole n then fingering my asshole with oil but she didnt go that deep, may be 1 inch deep.
Her hands had no wounds/cut but she touched her paining toe hangnail/broken nail which may have been bleeding a little as she was saying it did bleed(when I looked it later it was not bleeding) as in Iam not sure but yes if blood had to get on her hands it would had to be very less from her toe hangnail/broken nail as when I saw it was not bleeding.
(BUT AFTER SHE TOUCHED HER BROKEN TOE NAIL WHICH MAY HAVE BEEN BLEEDING SHE USED SAME HANDS WHICH MASSAGED MY LEGS FOR 2-5 SECONDS AND THEN WENT TO TOUCH MY ASSHOLE N LATER FINGER ASSHOLE MAY BE 1 INCH DEEP WITH OIL.)
2. She also kissed my erected penis but not at opening/tip but in middle OF ERECTED PENIS.
Iam going mad with this stress and only and only in deep tensions. I never performed any vaginal/oral/anal sex with this lady or any one else in my life.
Please requesting to kindly help me. Please
Iam now extremly tensed and looking for PEP or something because of this
Do you suggest HIV test? or any other STD tests? treatment? from above situation
Iam going insane. Please help....Please Please
Also please kindly excuse me for asking this question again repeatedly.
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- The incident you describe would not be considered high risk and I would not advise you seeking PEP for this. If you have never tested for HIV or other STDs it is certainly a good idea to do so just to relieve your stress but since you have never had vaginal, oral or anal sex your risk is negligible. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Bleeding Gums
- Risk Of Frottage
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Performing Oral Sex
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Sharing A Toothbrush How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.