Human bite

Last two weeks there was a girl bite me and I got a red dot of scratch with her teeth on my finger. I took my finger immediately after I got pain. Is there a lot of chance I got HIV from her since I don't know her health status if she had HIV positive or not. She work in a Bar.

Hi Getting HIV through biting is very rare. On the occasion that it may happen your skin would have had to been broken and bleeding and she would have to have blood in her mouth as HIV is not transmitted through saliva.

The likelihood of HIV transmission this way is so very rare as you can see the situation would have to be just right for this to occur.

You are fine, Be well and stay safe, Shannon

HIV
dna pcr