HIV

can we catch HIV if we use by mistake a toothbrush of someone have HIV i use by mistake the toothbrush of my room mate and she have HIV

HI You cannot get HIV through casual contact, this includes toothbrushes. In order for HIV transmission to occur in this situation was if there were a significant amount of blood on the toothbrush and if it had just been used by the person living with HIV as HIV dies once it is outside of the body.

My husband and I have different colored toothbrushes to ensure that we don't share.

HIV symptoms am I going through seroconversion?
Human bite