HIV symptoms am I going through seroconversion?

I have had a soar throat for about 3 weeks. It began on Nov 23 black friday and continues today at 12/11/12. I have gone to the doctor and he diagnosed me as having a mild case of Oral Thrush along with my sore throat. I have not had a soar through since I was 7 years old, and never had Oral Thrush or taken any antibiotics to cause it. What do you all think will be displayed on this HIV test come in 2 days? I am having a hard time sleeping as you can imagine waiting for the results. The last time I was in a situation that might have caused HIV was August 4.

Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days and this test is conclusive. If you last exposure was in August then receiving HIV testing now will be conclusive. I would recommend the testing to be sure that you know your status.

Be well and stay safe, Shanno

Symptoms of ARS a few weeks after sexual acitivity
HIV