Symptoms of ARS a few weeks after sexual acitivity

Over the past couple of months I have been experimenting with men close to my own age (21) that I met through the Internet and social apps. The activities I have done with them include touching penises, receiving oral, receiving rimming, mutual masturbation and mutual fingering. All of these were without the use of condoms. I have not had anal sex.

I was assured that I was not at risk for HIV after reading that insertive oral sex without a condom has never led to getting HIV, and that rimming and fingering pose virtually non-existent risks.

However, a few weeks ago I developed what I believe to be a yeast infection in my backside, as it is irritable and "raw" above my anus. I have been putting antibiotic cream on this, but it seems to have not gone away. This past weekend I became very fatigued, had sore muscles, and had a sore throat and white tongue, leading me to be almost positive that this mouth problem is Candidiasis that I perhaps spread from my backside. These symptoms are much less today but they were bad for 2-3 days this weekend.

It is getting me a little worried that this could be a part of ARS, after reading that many people that get Candidiasis are people with HIV.

Could you please shed some light on this issue? I'm not freaking out about it, but would really appreciate a response.

Hi All the behaviors that you have been experimenting with are all considered very low risk to no risk. Yeast infections or thrush can be passed on through oral contact and with you receiving the rimming this might be where it came from. There are specific medications that you can take that treat thrush. If your symptoms continue I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation. Of course the only way to know your HIV status is to get tested and it is recommended that anyone who is sexually active receive testing at least once a year.

Are my symptoms HIV related?
HIV symptoms am I going through seroconversion?