need final verdict Dr. shannon please help?

After possible exposure 3.5months ago(unprotected sucking on me and protected insertive vaginal sex 7 times in Thailand) I have got tested for (hiv1&2 antibodies and p24 antigen screening test combo CMIA)and i have got tested at intervals of 3,7,10 weeks,14 weeks(95 days)and I have got test as non-reactive with reading of0.37,0.08,0.08, &0.09respectively. My questions are:- 1-Are these results are conclusive or I need more testing? 2-what does above mentioned test deals with(used by me) 3-I am getting very much anxious ?please help 4-after exposure I am getting sick very much like sore throat,cold and at the moment bad chest congestion ,what does that indicate? 5-Sorry to bother you again I just had one question in mind if I have given blood sample in lab for hiv test for how long that sample shows true results if it is placed under normal room temperature it can remain good for testing?

Hi The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days if this test is negative than so are you. Also the exposure you experienced was protected and oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. Your risk of HIV transmission is very small. With receiving negative results at 14 weeks you are HIV free from this experience.

doubt!!
Toothbrushes