This is killing me, please help?

I have a "potentially stupid question" about something that happened a while back now...

I'm from the UK and I was out with a few friends of mine..drinking, as guys invariably do, and it was safe to say we were having a merry old time.. anyway we happend upon a homelsess couple, perhaps in their forties? we got to chatting and I passed them some change that I had left over from the night.. before I know it the homeless lady lands a massive wet kiss smack right on my mouth... it couldnt have lasted more than a second but needless to say I was a bit taken aback...I didnt think much of it until the day after when my friends reminded me of the incident and suggested that I should get tested because of a cut I had on my lip... Now i dont remember the homeless lady having any sores on her mouth or lips...but I was very drunk and could barely see..

I was just wondering if this is a scenario i should be concerned about.. as you see I've met a wonderful woman with whom I am just starting to become physical.. and the thought of passing HIV on to her is unbearable..

thanks for your help!

Hi HIV transmission does not occur through kissing. Even with the cut on your lip there is no risk of transmission from her kiss.

How bad was the exposure
HIV+ and HIV -