Worry about HIV transmission - From East Timor

Hi Shannon, My name is Armando, male, married, 34 years, from East Timor. On 12 December 2012, a friend of mine invited me to a massage centre in Jakarta, Indonesia. I did not know that the masseur can also give sex service. So, after she massaged me for a while, she asked me if I wanted to have sex with her. So, we had protected vaginal sex (use condom). However, I suddenly regrated that I have had sex with her and stopped our sex after about 4 - 5 minutes. I removed the condom from my penis carefully, and dried my penis with tissues. Then, I asked her to masturbate me. She wet her fingers with massage oil from a container and masturbated me till I cum (climax). Again, I dried my penis with tissues and then washed my penis with running water and soap after about 45 seconds. I am not aware of her HIV status. I am scared that I might have got HIV from her. I have HIV test only 3 days after the exposure and the result came back negative. I should have another test right now, but Im too scared to do that. I have not had sex with my wife since the exposure as I am too afraid I might infect her and my child. My questions are: 1. Am I at risk? The womens fingers were clean and no cut. I am also sure that I did not have cut on my penis, but I am too afraid that some of her vagina fluid from condom might touch my penis skin and get mixed with massage oil and her fingers when she masturbated or shook my penis. 2. I want to have a test soon and have another test after three months and six months to be sure. If my 3 month and 6 month test come negative, would it be conclusive? Thank you. God bless your work. Armando

Hi Wearing a condom protects you against HIV and receiving a hand job does not carry a risk. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid and with your situation this did not occur.

If you wish for peace of mind testing is the best way to get the answer. The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days if this test is negative than so are you.

hiv
Low Transmission Risk Activity, Possible ARS, Just Need Some Clarity