hi guys!!

Hey guys, I'm a little stressed Because I've taken some antibody HIV test in laboratory, both have proved negative.

the first antibody test i took it at 9 weeks after exposure and second antibody test for HIV type 1/2 in the same laboratory take it at 88 days, I know I was supose to wait 90 days, but 1)does it makes a big difference 5-6 days to complete the 90?

My country is not very good in the area of health is an HIV test reliable in my country, these being taken at two different clinics?

mostly blood is taken today and the result is given to you the next day, everyone talks about the ELISA test but i dont know if in my country it is available (dominican republic) whatever the method that my country is using detect antibody hiv is it reliable at 88 days?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Yes, I would say the test would be very reliable at 88 days. Take care, LHW

6 month test
PLEASE HELP