6 month test
Jan 9, 2013
my 6 month test was neg but i still have problems at ten months what could it be
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- If your 6 month test was negative, you do not have HIV and I would suggest seeing a medical provider if you have symptoms and are not feeling well. Only they can figure out what is wrong. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- What Is The Risk Of Erotic Massage?
- Do Swollen Lymph Glands Mean I Have Hiv?
- Does HIV Cause Rectal Bleeding?
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.