6 month test
Jan 9, 2013
my 6 month test was neg but i still have problems at ten months what could it be
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- If your 6 month test was negative, you do not have HIV and I would suggest seeing a medical provider if you have symptoms and are not feeling well. Only they can figure out what is wrong. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
- Chances Of Converting After 11.5 Week Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.