Jan 9, 2013
dear sir, my friend who has hiv pos. But i dont know , yesterday he has come in my house and drink a water with stainless steel glass ,i just little bit poured fresh water on the glass not wash with detergent after he had drunk then i also drink water with same glass so there is chances of hiv plz help i am scared
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- HIV is not transmitted by casual contact. Period. HIV cannot be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging, holding, kissing, sharing drinks or food with, or living in the same home or working in the same office with someone who has HIV.
take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.