is 75 days conclusive

I got bacterial vaginosis from new boyfriend. After taking metronidazole, I got a yeast infection. All my std cleared & pap smear was normal at 8 weeks. I haven't had any (ARS). I'm in my 10 week my lymph node is tender on the right side. It doesn't hurt to drink or eat. I do smoke at lease 2 cigars a day. But for the last 2 & half months I've became a chain smoker. I've lost 4 pounds in 4 weeks, that also scares me. It's 11 weeks today and I'm freaking out. I'm trying to wait 79 days, but it takes 8-10 days for the results. I can't take the pressure. Is (75 days) okay to be tested for HIV?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there The standard for HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days. So I think testing at 75 days will give you a very accurate result but would suggest retesting after 90 days to be conclusive. Take care, LHW

Time to test for person who have HBV
Please Doctor assess my risk....