dr shannon pls clear my doubt!!
Jan 6, 2013
if i am touching hiv positive girl vagina with my front of my penis just her vaginal fluid contract with my tip of my penis no penetration there is a chance to getting hiv to me does virus enter through like this activities pls answer to me dont ignore my question .thank you
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi This is a risk, though very small. Also if she is on HIV medication and has an undetectable viral load the risk of transmission reduces by up to 96%.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Do If You Think Your Boyfriend Has Herpes?
- What Percentage Of Women Have Hpv?
- What Percentage Of People In The Usa Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.