Frottage/Cum through underware - risk - woman ??

Hello and thank you in advance for taking the time to read my question.

I am a woman.

Some months ago, I went on a couple of dates with a guy. One date we engaged in grinding/frottage - I was on his lap. We both had on underwear and pants. I don't know if he came or not, but later (while sitting on his lap) he felt my pants and said, "hmmm... there is some of my stuff on here." My pants were damp in the crotch area. It could have been his "stuff" but I am not sure if it was his pre-cum, cum, or me, because I was very wet. For various reasons (shock, anger, shyness, stupidity) I didn't ask him anything about his status, if he came, etc.

Could I be at risk for HIV?

I am worried because for at least two months now I have had off-again, on-again sore throats, night sweats and achy legs and arms. Everything I've read about frottage seems to be directed at guy-guy where the transmission seems to be a different case.

I appreciate your answer. I don't know where else to go for help because I am really worried and afraid to talk to anyone about it.

I really love this website, The Body. I think you are doing great work for people.

Thanks! Me

Hi Frottage is a very low risk and with clothes on presents even less of a risk.

If you symptoms continue I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation of the symptoms, but it is not HIV.

HIV transmission concern
Question