paranoid,fear bout hiv

Dear doctor,recently i had a protected sex,but with a hooker and drug addicted.after the vaginal sex(after ejaculate) when i took my penis out from vagina,i saw a red kinda mark in the condom,than i grab toilet papers and wrap the condom to remove from my penis,but before that i looked a it carefully,n found that the condom wasnt broken or having tear on it.after i threw it in da bin.few minutes latter i went back to bin n took my same used condom out n started to looking it closely with careful vision,still i couldnt spotted any tear mark on it,than with my finger i touch the condom n try to push my finger to the bottom to see that any air licking or not because of that early red mark i had doubt.but still i did not find any thing,i saw air could not coming out from the condom.but if i touch the use condom like that can i get infected?n what was the red mark?after than a week later i went for a test than again 3weeks latter i went for a test than 5weeks latter i went again for a test,than 7 weeks latter i went for a test than after 83days latter again i went for a test.and the test was HIV 1/2 (Ab&p24Ag) ellisa lab test,and all test came nagative.doctor now do u think i really need another test?83days can give u the correct result if it negetive? I am from south africa,and here hiv is a random things.and since than i stopped having sex.cause m terrified .help doctor.

Hi, First you had protected sex, great decision. As for testing, the guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, if this test is negative than so are you. At 83 days your negative test would be considered conclusive. If you need the extra peace of mind you might want to get tested at the 90 day mark, but I am confident in stating that because of your protected sex and that your test at 83 days you are HIV free.

symptoms after 5 months
FOLLICULITIS OR GENITAL HERPES