dear shannon,i m afraid

Hi,i m living with another 2 friends of mine.yesterday we all went to by some foodstuff. All of a sudden i saw a scratch or a sore in my other friend's arm. Its wasnt bleeding but i can c red surface on his arm,but before that 2/3 or more times me hand him had a casual touch but with his same cut arm he touches my other arm which i had little scratch probably from a mosquito bite or something.n had a black spot maybe my little sore was a dry a bit.i wanted to know its that possible to get hiv in from there to my body?and if there is a cut mark or sore?how big it could be to get hiv in or get infected?plz doctor help me out,please

Hi HIV transmission through casual contact is not a risk. If the person has HIV there would have to be a significant amount of blood and you would have to have a new open wound and there would need to be direct exchange of body fluid.

So again the risk of transmission through your concern is not possible.

glass bottle cut at work
symptoms after 5 months