|Does urine test at gynecologist show HIV?
Jan 6, 2013
Does urine test at gynecologist show HIV? While I know that this test does not show HIV antibodies but wouldn't this test come up abnormal if I had an immunological disorder such as HIV? I also took a blood test so I should know my status for sure in a few weeks. I just wondered if the urine test would show up abnormal as well although they are not testing for that. Thank you all! :)
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No regular urine test do not test for HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Culture Done By A Gynecologist Detect Hiv?
- Can Urine Tests Show Hiv?
- Can They Tell If You Have Hiv By A Urine Test?
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.