risk of woman contracting HIV from frottage

As I have read from millions of posts about frottage, it is a low risk activity.

however, most of the post are penis to penis or penis to anus frottage. I would just like to know if a woman can contract HIV from a man through penis to vagina frottage if precum is involved?

love your site and I am thankful for the service you provide! recently started reading up on the topic and especially done so on 'the body'. Just loved the post's from docter Bob and was so shocked and sorry to hear of his passing.

Hi Frottage not matter the parts that are touching is considered a small risk. But anytime where there is an opportunity for direct body fluid exchange to occur the risk of HIV is there.

HIV and Fleas
Re: Dear Shannon - please answer - swollen elbow node