HIV and Fleas
Jan 5, 2013
I was wondering if HIV can be transferred from humans to pets through fleas?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Answer = Absolutely not!
Bugs can't and don't transmit HIV.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.