HIV and Fleas
Jan 5, 2013
I was wondering if HIV can be transferred from humans to pets through fleas?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Answer = Absolutely not!
Bugs can't and don't transmit HIV.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Mutual Masturbation
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.