Footjob Safe Sex and HIV Prevention

Hi Doctor

I would like to ask the safety and chance of contracting any kind of disease or fungus or hiv/herpes virus whilst receiving an unprotected footjob.

I would like to suck on a prostitutes toes and receive a footjob. What should i look out for. Is it possible to catch something ? What would you say is good prevention.

Please explain in as much details as possible, Is receive a footjob without a condom in any way dangerous to my health. Is sucking on her toes in any way dangerous to my healthy.

Is there any previous history of people with foot fetish contracting diseases or viruses or herpes.

Thankyou Kind Regards

A footjob would not risk HIV infection. Ditto for toe sucking.

Similarly, I see no other STI risk with either.

Could foot fungus be transmitted to you during said foot job? Its possible, but some over the counter fungus cream would clear that up in a jiffy.

I think I ruined my life. PLEASE HELP ME.
anal with little penetration