Can I get infected by cutting my hand by a paper in a hospital?

Hello Dear Expert

I am really stressful, so I hope you can help me. Today I went to a surgery clinic. After vising the doctor, I went to the reception and fixed my next appointment, then I receive a print for it. But when I was trying to put the printed paper in its pocket I cut my finger and also my blood contacted with the pocket too. I didn't see any blood on the paper or the pocket before cutting myself but I became so stressful about what happened. Can HIV virus transmit in this way?

Hi The quick answer is no you cannot get HIV this way.

If there were to be HIV positive blood present it would have to be in a significant amount and it would have just been put there as HIV dies once it is outside of the body and therefore becomes unable to infect someone.

You are fine, Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Risk unprotected oral
Lap dance with stripper, advise for the symptoms I am having