Risk unprotected oral

On November 2nd, I had unprotected oral. I am a male btw with an escort, I had protected vaginal. My concern is the oral part plus I popped a pimple on my scrotum a day or two before. I suffer from major anxiety, now I have a throat infection which took me over the edge. I tool a test @ 25 days and negative. My doctor wants to put me on meds because I'm freaking out. I would be fine mentally I think if I didn't get this throat infection. Btw it was around the 3-4th week for the throat problem. I'm going to see a therapist, but this has taken over my life for one stupid mistake. Btw can anxiety make me this crazy! Please answer. Thank you

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and you had protected vaginal sex which dramatically reduces risk of transmission. Popping the pimple a few days before would not increase your risk as the opening would need to be much more recent. Yes anxiety can create symptoms and I think that you going to see someone is a great choice. As for testing, the guidelines are to be tested at 3 weeks and then again at 90 days if this test is negative than so are you. From your experience your risk of HIV transmission is very small.

after a trip at a massage parlor
Can I get infected by cutting my hand by a paper in a hospital?