after a trip at a massage parlor

I have a friend whom I know very well who has recently had an oil massage at a parlor. He says that there was body to body massage(she used her body to massage his body, rubbing her body over his), and stroking of his penis to make him ejaculate, but there was no ejaculation. Also there was genital rubbing, but he assures me that there was absolutely no penetration. He came to me because he trusts me and we have known each other for a very long time. He wants to know whether there is any risk of him contracting any STDs? 1

HI The risk of HIV transmission through this experience are low to non existent. The risk of other types of sexually transmitted infections could be possible but not probable.

If the encounter just involved what you have described then the risk of any STI transmission is very small.

Be well, Shannon

HIV test accuracy
Risk unprotected oral