HOW TO OVERCOME

HOW OFTEN SHOULD ME AND MY PARTNER HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WE ARE A MAGNETIC COUPLE MEANING MY WIFE IS HIV- AND I AM HIV+ . WE CLOUDED BY FEAR AND TRY NOT TO BE INTIMATE AND MAKE OURSELVES BUSY WE OTHER STUFFS ,HOW CAN WE OVERCOME THIS ,CAN WE ENJOY OUR SEX LIFE AGAIN

Hi My husband and I are a magnetic couple as well. I'm positive and he is negative. We have a great sex life! We know that if someone living with HIV is on medication and has an undetectable the risk of HIV transmission reduces by up to 96% and then throw a condom on and the percent increases even more so. Recently Truvada was approved for those not living with HIV to prevent getting HIV.

My recommendation is that you and your wife talk with your health care provider about your sexual life with your wife, talk about Truvada, talk about your viral load and the use of condoms to prevent transmission.

You can have a great sex life, I promise. You both need to realize this is just a part of the relationship and you need to talk about it and enjoy one another. You both deserve that!

IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW
hiv virus survival in vaginal fluids