CONDOM BROKE AND I EJACULATED!!!! AM I AT RISK

While i was sleeping with a prostitute ,that i don't have any ideas how many partners she had before me, my condom broke into a really small cut , leaking the sperm out of my penis inside of her vagina. Note that, the cut was really small, and when i noticed that it was cut, she pulled it out and blown into it to see where the cut was! the condom blow similar to a balloon indicating a small cut causing the sperm to leak out. So to recapitulate, i was having sex with her, i ejaculated but continued for a small while, the condom was cut a small cut causing her vagina to have some semen on it...What are my risks i am terrified.. Note that during intercourse, i fingered her and i am a nail bitter and probably i had small nail cuts... Please Dr a reply as soon as possible will be highly appreciated i am terrified. Thank you for your time.

Hi First you had protected sex! That's great. The unfortunate things is that the condom had a tear in it. Second, HIV transmission from women to men is very difficult, yet possible. The other things to keep in mind is that HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection to be concerned about. Especially with having intercourse with that has multiple partners. I would recommend that you see your health care provider for a STI screening, but I don't feel your risk of HIV transmission is high.

Blow job
hiv possible?? pls ans posting 3rd time